From Spain 05063 05035 Star Plan Wars Death Star Building Block Bricks Toys 10188 Kits Compatible 75159 Kids Toys Christmas Gift-in Blocks from Toys & Hobbies
|Color||Black or white|
|Work pressure||Low pressure (1.5-30bar)|
|Connector item||All quick pushing connectors|
|Application||Watering & Irrigation Sprayer|
|Plastic Type||Food grade PE|
|Nozzle material||Brass body with stainless steel orifice|
|Pipe diameter||1/4 inch (6.35mm)|
|Flow rate||0.3-2LPM per nozzle|
|Garden water connector type||hose|
White PE Pipe
300m pipe in a bag
Product name: 6mm Hose
Using Temperature: -30 Deg.C~+60 Deg.C
Bear Pressure: 0-30 Bar
Application: Garden irrigation, greenhouse irrigation, horticultural irrigation
Food grade material;Mist hose:1/4"
1. Wetting and rust removal
2. Air humidification
3. Chemical treatment
4. Chemical spraying
5. Liquid spraying
6. Tobacco leaf humidification
7. Tablet coating
8. Flue gas evaporative cooling
10. Unit cooling
11. Fruit wax spray
12. Ceramic tile glazing
13. Factory humidification
14. Salt fog test
15. Artificial fog
16. Humidification in other places
1. Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
2. Please allow 1-3cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
Easy installation in minutes; Affixed with saddle clamps or cable ties;
No power required, work with the pressure of facuet;3M water supply hose is available for the system;
All quick pushing connectors, easy for DIY; Fine fog mist, cool your summer heat immediately;
1. Connect the Facuet adapter to the water tap.
2. Turn on the water tap to wash the system for 1 minute to purge the system and remove any impurities.
3. Screw the misting nozzles to the Tee fittings, except the last one on the end plug.
4. Turn on the water tap to wash the system for 2 minute to insure that system is fully purged.
5. Turn the watet off and install the last nozzle into the fitting with the end plug.
6. Fix the misting line by the saddle clamps provided.
7. Turn on the tap slightly until jets are working, enjoy the cooling misting system.
8. Periodically remove the misting nozzles, and follow steps 2-5 to clean out the misting system.